Saturday, September 1, 2012

About The Livery

Three years ago I attended an auction in Allen, Michigan.  I never dreamed I would purchase a piece of property now called The Livery.  The general consensus was to tear it down.  But after a closer look, I started to realize how much character and charm this little building really has!

From the great loft and the writing on an old beam that says "pay today and trust tomorrow" from the days of it being a black smith shop I knew it had to be saved.  What a perfect place to display and sell antiques.

Come and enjoy The Livery, the newest antique shop in Allen located on the east side of town.
Have a great day!

Debbie Hanshaw
Owner of The Livery







2 comments:

  1. I visited the store and it was very cool. You guys did a great job! I recommend this store to everyone who visits Allen or loves antiques.

    ReplyDelete